Pages

Wednesday 8 March 2017

Game Review


WALT: I am learning to critically evaluate a game

Your name:

I played the game: cluedo
This game is made by the company: waddingtons
I played this game with: lydia,grace and suave


The purpose of this game is to (Hint: how do you win this game?):

My favourite thing about this game was: guessing who the murderer is what weapon they were using and in what room.

One thing I didn’t like about this game was: i like the game and there is nothing i don't like about it.

This game is good to play by yourself/with a friend/with a group because: a group because its better and plus you don't have to like play by yourself.



I would rate this game 10 out of 10 because: i really like the game.

If I could recommend something to make this game better, it would be: that there would be more clues and other stuff.

This game is better/worse/different from (the game you played last week) because: diffrent.




Image result for cluedo box
ur review)

(Paste a picture of you playing this game or a picture of the game itself at the bottom here before submitting yo

No comments:

Post a Comment