Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2016

My house.

As i walk up the 3 steps i find a big pile of shoes in the front of the door. I walk inside my house and i go into the kitchen and i see lots and lots of dishes on the bench. When i go  through the hallway i see 5 rooms and when i go past them i see 2 messy rooms and i see  2 clean rooms i one really big giant room that is clean. I go into my room and i take my bag off and put it on the floor. I go into the kitchen again and i go to get a drink  from the fridge. Then my sister comes home from college then i my parents come home then when they are here we relax.

                                                                 

 my house







3 comments:

  1. Hi Syraiah-lee,
    I like the way you put interesting words to make it sound even better.
    I also like the way you put in a picture of your house so it is not blank at the end.
    Maybe next time you should check to make sure your words have capital letters.
    KEEP IT UP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Syraiah-lee
    I like your story it is very describing and I like the way you add details but next time I think you should check your work again cause maybe next time you can correct your i to a capital I.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Syraiah-Lee ,
    I really like the way you put great facts and information about how you do at your home.What I really think you should work on is your capital letters.Maybe next time you could check / edit over your work 2 - 3 times.
    Keep it up...
    Constance,

    ReplyDelete